You will want to walk everywhere in the city after you have seen our city map of Chiang Mai's most beautiful art pieces
Street art has been taking the world by storm, captivating public audiences and changing minds. The labels of vandalism have changed into tags with an artisistic flair. The once rejected nobodies are now praised for their talent. The rebelious strokes are finally interpreted as messages.
- Old City @ Arak rd, Moon Muang rd, Ratvithi rd.
- Old City @ old prison walls
- Near Iron Bridge @ Chareonprathet Road.
- Nimman Area @ parking Soi 7, street soi 11, 13,17 N Park, Think park and Sirimanklajarn street.
- Wualai Area : parking space of The Old Chiang Mai : the longest street art showcase in Chiang Mai.
- Suthep Area : opposite CMU-Pharmacy Faculty.
- Mae Jo : drive to Mae Jo University, before arriving at the univerisity make a U turn at the Land Department Office. The building is right behind.
- Chang Phuak Gate Area.
- Faculty of Fine Arts Chiang Mai University.
- Parking @ Central Kad Suan Kaew.
- Suan Dok Gate.
SHARE YOUR PICTURES:
Send us your favorite street art pictures of Chiang Mai and we will share them on our page.
The beauty of street art is that you don’t have to go out of your way to spot it, it spots you.
BANGKOK - STREET ART IN YOUR ROOM:
The Beat Hotel Bangkok (5/5 Sukumvit Road-www.beathotelbangkok. com) is a hotel-turned-art gallery where you can enjoy a stay in the heart of Bangkok. 54 bright rooms designed and furnished artfully by six of Bangkok best-loved urban artists, graphic designers and illustrators. It’s a cool spot to grab a drink and mingle with hipsters.